The posting process for the Northwest Communities Seeking Members is easy. Just follow the steps below:
You must be registered with ic.org to post an ad. Login or Register now.
- Once you are logged in you will see the Editing Tools on the right side of every page which allows you to add content to many parts of our site. Click the Post New Message link in the Editing Tools.
- Fill out the provided form for the content of your ad.
- Once you click the "Save" button you will be shown what your posting will look like. You can make changes by clicking the Edit button at the bottom of your post.
- Your ad will be posted to the public as soon as you click Save but will be reviewd by an ic.org staff person for relevancy (we reserve the right to remove and/or edit any postings on our site.
- You can delete your post or mark it to not be displayed.
Note: Protect yourself from spam. Replies to your post go to the email you put in the contact info (which is protected against spam), so there is no need to list your email contact address in the actual post. Listing it in the post text will make it vulnerable to spam email harvesters.
We reserve the right to remove any posting.
- Posts are limited to 1500 characters.
Thanks for your understanding.